Friday, March 20, 2015

A Throw Together Post

Hi Everyone! 
It is Linwe here! I hope everyone has had a wonderful week and ready for a good and relaxing weekend! 

This post will be probably be one of many random posts I will write.  

Starting off with my first part of the post. Do you always crave something new for a snack? Do you always go to the pantry and ask yourself, "I wish I something other than cackers(e.g.)".  Well I recently found my new favorite snack! Pumpkin Seeds! They are so good for you. They have more phosphorus than coca-cola! 

I am totally looking forward to seeing so many movies this summer! Some of the movies on my must watch list for the summer are:
1) Divergent(Yes I haven't seen this yet)
2) Age of Ultron
3) God's Not Dead

Reading is what takes me into imaginary world! Some of the books I am looking forward to reading are:
1) Veronica Roth's series

Music time! Maddie and Tae are my new favorite female country singers! ;) Here is one of their songs! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhdEPlXct2Q


Hope I didn't bore you too much! ;) 

~Linwe Ancalimon

No comments:

Post a Comment