Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Prayer of the Day

Hi Everyone,
I am not dead. xD I am currently just trying to finish up school. *sighs* Here is a prayer for you when you need help with trying to put words on a piece of paper for a paper or giving people advice.

Angel of Schools, at the 
bidding of Peter,

Thousands today are
saluting thee thus.

We too are claiming thy 
care and thy counsel,

Angel of Schools, be an 
Angel to us.

Come to our aid when thou 
hearest us calling,

Light up the dark, make
the rough places plain,

Bring to our thoughts the
unknown or forgotten,

Give us the words that we
seek for in vain.

~St. Thomas Aquinas

Hope you find this helpful! I always try to pray this before I write a paper! 

~Linwe

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, Mary! I totally could use that prayer. :)
    By the way, I tagged you for a blog post here: http://homeschooler4jesus.blogspot.com/2015/05/ive-been-tagged.html
    Enjoy! I can't wait to see your answers!
    ~Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete